Saturday, October 21, 2023

T'was the Night Before Expedition


T'was the night before my expedition, a dream so grand
To Patagonia's wonders, I'm ready to explore this faraway land
As a Grosvenor Teacher Fellow, I was chosen with care,
To explore this vast region, its beauty to share.

The maps are all spread across my classroom wall,
while I have visions of glaciers and mountains so tall.
My bags have been packed with great care,
For Patagonia's wonders, soon would be here.

I'll capture each moment, the wild and serene,
With my Insta360 machine, every vista and scene,
From the glaciers to penguins, the wonders, the scheme,
Patagonia's beauty will sure be a dream.

The fjord, the forests, and the wildlife so rare,
I'll board the National Geographic Explorer, and soon will be there.
I'll learn about ecosystems, conservation too,
And inspire my students to love nature like I do.

I know this will be quite the ride,
An expedition of learning, with the world as my guide.
As I set off on this adventure my purpose is clear,
To nurture a love for our planet, both far and near.

Teachers follow along with these daily activity slides. Students will learn about wildlife, ice fields, and the landscape of Patagonia. Help bring this remote location to your class too. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment